Splendid

ninety%


Smashing experience overall

Great experience overall. Friendly people and car was great. Very shine process. Would recommend if you want to rent an exclusive car in London area.


Impeccable client service and wonderful cars for rental

Despite having tricky requirements from my end virtually providing the IDs at the time of the booking and paying a deposit with a trickier Indian credit carte, Sumit has been very accommodating in confirming all the requirements of the booking over 2 days past following up with utmost patience and cheerful demeanor. He has also taken the time to answer all my questions and even bundled for a very early choice up on a Sunday (Bayswater branch of Hertz Dream collection is airtight on Sundays) from the Marble Curvation Hertz co-operative. I was very pleased with this memorable service and I would like to book with Sumit and Hertz Dream Collection every time now. Wonderful and well maintained luxury cars collection for rental.

PS: This is already my 2d time renting with this branch, whilst the beginning rental was for a convertible car in September 2021.


Excellent service

Excellent service, very professional. Take used on several occasions, and highly recommend.


Keen cars, great service

First-class selection of vehicles and a professional, knowledgeable and helpful squad. I will use Hertz Dream Collection again.


God'south own toybox in a quiet lane backside Bayswater tube

In a tranquility lane behind Bayswater tube, in a low fundamental warehouse, is God's ain toybox of wonderful cars, kept in perfect condition by the excellent Hertz Dream Drove team. I used to be a Fellow member of P1, the functioning car club, simply HDC gives me the aforementioned quality of product, with far more flexibility and, at least for me, a much more user-friendly location. It'due south the ideal way of having a performance car for a few days, without the cost and inconvenience of ownership.


Splendid Service

Excellent Service. Very helpful staff. Minor hiccup at the time of picking my machine as I was belatedly so scheduled time. The conferenced squad had gone for the twenty-four hour period. It took the staff a little while but otherwise it was impeccable. Didn't need any other service during the hire and returned the car with no extra paper work required. Information technology was every bit piece of cake as ane,2,three. Highly recommended.


Good feel

Dealing with the team before the rental and then picking up the car and driblet off was all smooth and easy.
Thank you to mister sheikh


I had a cracking experience from start to…

I had a great experience from start to finish when dealing the Hertz Dream Collection team

In particular Sumit Patel really helped me in choosing the correct vehicle for the occasion and went to a higher place and beyond to ensure I had the best experience in the automobile

I would highly recommend hiring your vehicle with this bright team!

Cheers Sumit


Very bad experience

Very bad feel, never attempt them again. terrible service from a guy Ian, rude.

Reply from Hertz Dream Collection

Thank you for your feedback. Nosotros are sorry to hear you were not happy with the service. Can y'all please contact u.s. with your rental details and then we can sympathize the issue.

Kind regards,
Hertz Dream Collection


Very helpful service

The staff were very friendly and professional and the pick-upwardly/driblet off very easy. I did have a couple of issues with the auto which could have been resolved with a more than complete handover and/or if the Drivers' manual had been provided, just they worked hard to resolve those. I would definitely use them again.


The overall service from the squad was…

The overall service from the team was great from commencement to finish. dealing with the team before the rental and then picking up the car and returning was all smooth and easy.


I have only given back my Porsche 911…

I accept just given back my Porsche 911 922 Carrera. I merely want to say a big cheers to the team and the customer service team. They were really helpful with a proactive arroyo to give you the all-time feel possible with well maintained car. I've really enjoyed my experience and will definitely hire from them once again.

Many Cheers

Mohammed Israr